Newcastle City Council works with private landlords to meet housing need and to offer greater choice. By considering renting a property in the private rented sector you will be expanding the housing choices that are available to you and may be able to access suitable accommodation earlier.
Private Rented Service Newcastle is part of Newcastle City Council and they provide support and advice for private tenants and landlords to help sustain tenancies and create settled communities.
Private Rented Service Newcastle can support tenants or prospective tenants:
- To find a home through their Home Finder Service.
- By assisting with a deposit through their Rent Deposit Scheme.
- Understanding your rights as a private tenant.
- By offering free professional advice about securing a private rented property
- Advice and support to help you manage a existing private rented tenancy.
If you would like to consider renting a property from a private landlord or need advice or support with an existing private rented landlord you can find out more information about Newcastle Private Rented Service on the contact details below.
Phone 0191 277 1438