You will find lots of information on this website which may answer any questions that you have about Newcastle Homes and your application.

If you are unable to find the answer to your question or would like to speak to someone about your application, you are welcome to contact us using the details below. 

We do receive a lot of enquiries so it may take us a little while to respond but we will get back to you as quickly as we can. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

If you need to provide us with information to support your application you can upload this directly to us by following the steps detailed on the How to Upload Documents page.


Your Homes Newcastle is currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries. We are working through these as quickly as we can. To help us we ask that you only use one method of contact e.g., phone or email. Your Homes Newcastle can only answer queries about applications for re-housing in Newcastle. If your enquiry is urgent, please contact YHN by telephoning 0191 278 8600.  We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause you.


Your Homes Newcastle

Phone             0191 278 8600



Address          YHN House, Benton Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE7 7LX